Or is it all three?
What do gang stalking, Fair Game, Mafia and COINTELPRO have in common?
1. Dirty tricks
2. Smear campaigns
3. Targeting of innocent civilians
4. Con games
5. Coerced recruitment
6. Infiltration and taking over legitimate businesses
7. Exploitation of labour
8. Misuse of law
10. Kidnapping/false imprisonment
11. Financial attacks
12. Legal attacks
14. Tampering with evidence – concealing evidence, fabricating evidence and planting evidence
16. Tampering with communications – preventing communications from arriving, altering communications, re-directing communications, fabricating communications
17. Harassment and organising harassment by proxy.
19. Invasion of privacy
21. Theft and black-bag jobs
23. Bureaucratic harassment
24. Denial of service
25. Torturing and killing pets
28. Mind games and coercive persuasion
29. Setting up target for attack
30. White collar crime
And this is not a complete list. However, let us hope the authorities are telling the truth (hah!) and they are not responsible for gang stalking, and they are telling the truth when they deny all knowledge that it is happening. That is, all the above crimes are taking place, and in a society where every citizen is spied on at every opportunity, the authorities are unaware that any such events are happening.
And you believe them. After all, authority is always right.