If this account is read alongside the article “Why rulers make allies of criminals” on Citizens, not serfs, it will be more readily understandable.
1. I only discovered ” gang stalking” last year. I realised I had been gang stalked since attending University in 1976.
2. Many Targeted Individuals are mystified as to why they have been chosen for this orchestrated community abuse. The following gives the reasons I believe I was targeted.
3. My gang stalking started when I was a student at Ulster University ( Coleraine Campus), studying Philosophy/Sociology. My A Level grades would have got me into a much higher rated University. The Headmistress, Miss Savage had suggested I stay on at Belfast Royal Academy to prepare for the Ox/Cam entry exam, but I was not interested. I had virtually no social ambition higher than obtaining a “good” job. I wanted to be close to my parents and having been raised in the countryside, liked the setting of the University in the fields of the wind-swept north coast. I looked forward to several years of quiet study in a peaceful rural backwater, far from the noise and crime of cities. My expectations turned out to be unreasonable.
4. The first odd event was a policeman with an English accent going out of his way to become acquainted, initially through a complaint that my flat mate had parked in the wrong place. Some time later this was followed by introductions to members of University staff who were communists or had Republican leanings. They also were English. I was subjected to a wide range of very hostile, including dangerous, gang stalking tactics and I was rejected for studying an MA before taking my final exams. I had been getting high grades up to then.
WHY I BECAME A GANG STALKING TARGET
1. The majority of gang stalking targets are women. The estimated figure is 70 percent. The majority of men targeted are supposed to be homosexual, but also include whistleblowers, and successful lower-class men of strong character and principles. Also categories of people with minor mental impairments. Where there is an ethnic mix, ethnics are major targets. That the majority of targets are women and homosexual men is suggestive. These are prime groups for sexual exploitation as prostitutes and can be used as tools by espionage agencies for infiltration and blackmail.
2. As a working class woman seeking education to increase my social status and access a good job, my behaviour was lifting myself out of a section of society who can be easily forced into prostitution. While at University I think it likely that among the lies told about me is that I was a prostitute, because strange men started hanging around my remote cottage, frightening the neighbours. This implies the objective of turning me into a prostitute as the community had already been made to believe that was the case. From the point of view of higher social ranks in society, as a working class woman, I was fair game.
3. Later, when I lived in London with my husband, as a result of the surveillance I was subjected to, those observing me concluded (wrongly) that I had psychic gifts. Now I became targeted as an “asset”. To uncover my capabilities my husband and I were manoeuvred into a multiple-occupancy address where they placed people with psychic abilities who harassed us. The principle appeared to be – attack her, and see what she can do about it. I was able to counter their attacks, but not because of psychic ability. Because I was a prayerwarrior I could nullify “magic”. My guess is this increased the pressure to recruit me as with psychics as a weapon on one hand, and the antidote on the other, they would have had all bases covered. They infiltrated the only place they could get at me – my workplace. I realised if I could not avoid inevitable recruitment then I could not allow my gift to end up in their hands. I found a way of discarding my gift.
A disastrous consequence of their discovery of me is that they now know some religious people, prayer warriors have the gift of countering psychic abilities, which makes unsuspecting religious people targets for recruitment.
I no longer have my gift so I am a worthless recruit. In the circumstances it is in my interests to be as blabby and indiscreet as possible and to do everything I can to expose state corruption and their corrupt methods so that other unsuspecting people will not be duped into situations which will only be destructive for them.
WHAT PROTECTED ME FROM THE GANG STALKING AGENDA
1. My background was highly geographically and socially isolated. Both parents were country people. They were both very intelligent, as educated as possible for people of their social class and generation, and independent thinkers. They married late, both worked but were still poor, mainly because most of my father’s resources had been used to help support his mother’s family. I did not know any of my mother’s relatives as she was Australian. I take after my parents in values and independence.
Gang stalkers were not able to influence my parents as there was no peer group which they could infiltrate to get to them. I also, am so socially independent, it is difficult to get people close to me.
2. By sheer happenstance, I met and married a man who was very strong-minded, independent, had extensive social contacts (was an international sales manager at the height of his career before we met), stubborn and incorruptible. We were both unaware that I was a target of gang stalking. Because of me, my husband and his family, friends, and professional associates also became targets. But my marriage to him protected me for twenty years until his death last year. Shortly after his death I found out about “gang stalking.