– bad service from shopkeepers. Defective product and put to back of queue
– interest in art sabotaged
– achievements down played by teachers, faults magnified. Sabotage of possible achievements.
– persecution by teacher (year long), including inciting bullying by class
-bad service from shopkeepers. As above
– bad service from hair dressers
– street sexual harassment, most days (going to school, going shopping. Completely standard activities)
– sexual molestation on public transport and cinema. Frequent, causing adaptive reaction.
– sexual molestation attending First Aid class
– social exclusion following leisure interests – conservation group, chess club
-withholding teaching by teachers, both at school and at night classes
– harassed out of work
– needed support taken away in workplace
– sabotage and manipulation of relationships
– numerous attempts to sexually seduce
– sexually harassed out of work
– left with no work to do in another job
– harassed by flat sharers
– friend burgled. Attempt made to frame another friend for the crime
– noise persecution by neighbour
– poisoned in a restaurant
– stalked by strangers
– slandered to relatives
– unwarranted police attention on fabricated grounds
– policeman gives me a pile of (unwanted) confiscated porn mags . Give them away when suspect landlord is coming into the flat to read them.
– policeman asks inappropriate questions about my sex life, and suggests “dressing up”
– slandered at university, causing social exclusion
– “nut-jobs” constantly shoved at me
– friendships lost through slander. Manipulation of friendships.
– manipulated into social contact with communists and Republican sympathisers
– people I baby-sit for start getting phone calls from an IRA family. They move away.
– attempt to manipulate seduction by higher social class man (contraception not easily available at this time)
– stalked by numerous strange men at accommodation causing one neighbour to sell up and the other to get a guard dog
– denied post-graduate application before taking finals. Grades up to then 2:1’s
– husband of a friend commits suicide
– prevented from obtaining employment. Police meddling apparently.
– have to move when landlord dies
– sexual harassment at accommodation
– obtained a job and police appear and talk to manager, who starts to ask strange questions
– friends burgled
– police stop parents when out driving, for no reason
– parent forced out of work
– then harassed in next job, which shortly after goes out of business
-parents see man with gun hanging around field at back of their house. Move house
– subjected to sexual assault while doing voluntary charity work. Risk of pregnancy, not on contraception.
– at temp agency it is implied my qualifications are fraudulent
– potential employers NEVER require documentation of my qualifications
– job interviewer suggests a period of unemployment on my CV due to being in prison
– one employer who has evidently heard the slanders about me finds it hilarious
– then an ex? policeman is employed in the office, and he is a real creep. (Shows photos of naked people to the students for one example).
– people at work know details of my private life they have no way of knowing
– next job, office under-staffed and over-loaded with work
– next job, my purse is stolen by someone at work
– harassment at accommodation. (By Muslims. In retrospect it seems likely they were reacting on the slanders spread about me)
– local shopkeepers told slanders about me
– on an educational course harassed (Again by Muslims, as above)
– relationship interfered with. Boyfriend swindled out of his life’ s savings.
– boyfriend has a riot outside his restaurant. Police don’t come until hours after the crowd has dispersed then treat him and his staff like criminals.
– boyfriend, very agitated, warns me to stay away from Muslims “they kidnap women”. (Boyfriend, Asian, Hindu).
– women at work carry on loud conversations about my supposed private life. Their information is incorrect, but stigmatising.
– at another job, female staff follow me to the loo.
– stalked by weirdos at next accommodation
– rapists are moved into the flat below. They rape a simple minded girl they lured.
– when they leave they are replaced by a wife batterer. When I move around my flat (I am light on my feet, don’t wear shoes indoors, carpeted floor) I am yelled at.
– stalked by strangers at next accommodation. They attempt to break in on two occasions.
– more verbal garbage from women at work (different job to above)
– everyone in the office freezes when I say “Hullo” to the high school student on work experience.
– Legal assistant, ex-policeman tells me they defended a man they knew was guilty and got him off, and he was a badun.
– female staff always follow me to the loo.
[Move to live in London with my husband. A bed-sit house. Completely normal residents you neither see nor hear then -]
– strange chap moves in below. At night sharpens a knife on the gate post.
– goes on holiday and moves friends in who are prostitutes
– at work it seems slanders have been spread about me. One of the scum in the office is disappointed to find I am NOT a prostitute nor drug dealer.
– employer and other work colleagues treat the lies with derision.
– noise pest moves in who drives other residents out.
– psychiatric nurse moves in who brings his work home – a patient who cries and moans all night. When he gets fed-up with him, shoves him out into the hall.
– the psychiatric nurse spends the night clunking about his room, opening and shutting cupboard doors, and switching taps on and off.
– the noise pest has a sound sensitive girlfriend who complains my husband is slamming doors (not true)
– an IRA man moves in and everyone in the house moves out
– the noise pest buys a flat for £75k. A man with no visible means of support.
– the landlord’s wife leaves him and takes the house. A mixed race family. He is left with the children, now disinherited.
– the house is turned into luxury flats.
– the place we move to has extreme noise pests upstairs. Can’t hear our television even on top volume.
– he and his missus take turns over filling their baths, the water running through the ceiling in our kitchen
– we have to move when a fire upstairs destroys the building
– the landlord offers us to claim on his contents insurance, but we lost nothing due to the firemen, so we decline
– another bed-sit house with normal tenants, working and retired people then –
– the quiet cafe below changes ownership and becomes an all night disco. The high volume noise immediately below starts every evening at 6pm, usually running to 2 am, but sometimes all night.
The tenant above comes down to tell us to turn the noise down then realises it is from the floor below.
I write to the Council as to whether the premises are licensed for selling alcohol and all night opening hours and receive a fob off reply.
– the flat above was empty. The previous tenant had died. The new tenants are extreme noise pests – clunking around, banging things down, slamming doors and cupboard doors. The tenant above them moves out due to the noise and offers us his flat. When we move the noisy restaurant changes ownership and becomes normal.
– the house next door sold up because of the noise – they had an autistic child – and next door was extended and converted into luxury flats.
– a new tenant moves in below. After a few months she moves out and another tenant moves in. A friend of this tenant takes over another flat. Out of those two flats the tenants keep changing. So they must be occupying other addresses.
– those tenants, African migrants, use multiple names, using every variation on spelling and sex possible. The address is also being used as a mail drop for about a dozen people who don’t live there.
– our mail is stolen
– on a doctor’s appointment the secretary tells me I am not registered with them. The Doctor appears, very flustered. I had been her patient for more than 10 years. She apologised. “Somehow” she said, ” my medical records had been sent to another part of London”.
– the new tenants leave the communal door open at all times. They keep breaking the security gate.
– going to work one morning, before 6am I noticed that the door to our previous flat was open. Our landlord used to repaint and recarpet before new tenancies, so I looked round the door to see what he had done with the place. But the room was occupied. There was an African girl standing there, but there were no possesions in the room. I apologised, saying I did not know the room was occupied.
– at a later date that girl was attacked. She came crying to the first African tenant who roughly told her to go away.
– that same tenant, the first one, stopped my husband and myself on the landing and told us she had just had a baby. We were astonished. She was a small woman who certainly hadn’t looked pregnant.
– later as I was entering the flats a middle aged, not very bright African woman was talking to the staff at the restaurant downstairs. She was telling them she had just had a baby, but she didn’t have it anymore.
– the baby came and went.
– there was a serious fire among the dustbins at the back. The house owner backing us was seriously upset.
– a fire was started in the flat next door. The house was evacuated. My husband was recovering from cancer and was still very weak, so he sat in the ambulance. The tenants of the flat where the fire started walked past us, clothed in what looked like a collection of shoelaces.
– the ground floor tenant was repeatedly flooded by over flowing baths from the floor above.
– the flats were upgraded. Eventually it was the rent which priced us out of London. We had the smallest studio costing us over £9k a year. The other flats, twice the size of ours but still small were going for more than £1,000 a month, paid for by Housing Benefit.
We moved to Yorkshire to find affordable accommodation. Within a year my husband’s cancer returned.
I suspected he was not getting correct medical treatment and medical staff were acting in a way which I knew from previously working for Social Services, indicated suspicion of carer abuse. Diving through the door without knocking, arriving in pairs – But when I was subjected to bizarre behaviour from a relative I enquired on Wikepedia reference desk, who told me the behaviour was gaslighting. In researching gaslighting I found “gang stalking” which indicated that all the above listed events were not coincidences, but orchestrated harassment. Some describe it as police harassment, tactics police use to frame people.
Far from being paranoid, it is obvious I was not paranoid enough. I just supposed the Northern Irish people were disgusting people with the manners of pig-ignorant peasants, and if you live in London you are choosing to live in a rubbish environment packed full of crooks, nutters and anti-social gits.
This isn’t everything that happened. It is hard to remember everything.
But there are things about the situation which don’t add up. The gang stalking protocol, with supposed police involvement, which appears to me to be the case, does not seem a reasonable activity if its sole purpose is just to harass the target. What legal justification is there for the police to harass law abiding citizens? It does not explain landlords being afflicted with anti-social tenants who systematically vandalise the property with flooding and arson. It does not explain people being harassed into selling their houses which are then modernised and re-let at luxury rents. It does not explain landlords losing their houses, and businesses closing down or changing ownership. It does not explain businesses previously providing excellent service at reasonable prices suddenly upping their prices and providing bad service – to everyone. Gang stalking if it is being carried out by police and/or security services, appears a thin veneer for activities which more closely resemble mafia-type organised crime.
And it appears that as a target I have been used as bait, a foot in the door, the excuse for con artists to make contact with their real objectives – landlords, businesses, employers, legal, professional, banking and medical staff.
How many businesses closing, how many landlords losing their houses then turned into luxury accomodation does it take before you can say without being accused of being “paranoid” that yes, this absolutely matches the description of gang stalking, and it also matches events you would expect to see with organised white-collar crime.